The Wheelie 7 robotic assistant was designed to aid people who have limited mobility. The device recognizes facial expressions captured by a special digital camera and converts them into commands to move a motorized wheelchair.
The 7 in the name is a reference to how easy it is to set up – it takes just 7-10 minutes to install on a regular wheelchair.
2.1 Electronic Kit
1. Pull off the wheelchair battery protection
2. Remove the red and black screw-nuts completely. If your battery doesn’t have screw-nuts, just follow the next step
3. Attach the red wire from the Voltage Regulator on the battery red spot. Then attach the black wire from the Voltage Regulator on the battery black spot
4. Put the Voltage Regulator gently on the bottom of the battery compartment and let the energy cable aside, in a way that you can close the battery protection and the cable stays out
1. Pull off the protective wrap from the velcro stripe and place it on the top right side of the battery protection
2. Connect the cable energy to the Computer and attach the Computer on the velcro from step 1
* DO NOT turn on the computer yet! You will have to connect other items first
2. Smart Navigator
1. Pull off the protective wrap from both velcro stripes. Place one on the right side of the Joystick and place the other velcro on the left side of the Joystick
2. Then, attach the Gimme over the Joystick, in a way that it matches the velcros from step 1
3. Connect the Gimme USB cable to the translucid case on the right side. Then connect to the computer
4. Connect the Power USB cable to the left side. The arrow detail in this cable should be placed on the same direction of the orange wires. The input connectors do not matters on this case. Then connect the USB to the computer
Check if all the USB cables are connected to the Computer. Now you can turn it on.
Please wait 7 minutes to get started.